Quality Tasmanian Produce
Only the Best
Fresh Ingredient, Tasty Meals
Buttermilk Fried Chicken Burger
Served on a brioche bun with house-made slaw, pickles and Sriarcha aioi with beer battered fries
Experience the Sunshine Restaurant in Launceston
Healthy Variety of Goodness
- A charcuterie board has never looked this good, full of locally produced goodness, including cheese, fruit, cured meats and crackers. The variety on the board will leave you salivating in anticipation of trying all the goodies.
- Looking for something different to treat your tastebuds? The corn and cheddar savoury waffle with avo and salsa might be just what your mood calls for. You can also give Tasmanian cold-smoked salmon a try on our freshly baked bagel, served with cream cheese and rocket.
- We have not forgotten about your sweet tooth. Feast your eyes on the deliciousness that is a decadent chocolate brownie served with cream and berries. We also have a lemon tart or caramel flan among the mouth-watering dessert options if chocolate is not your thing. Remember, you can walk it all off on our beautiful walking trails.
Extra Rays of Light We Bring You
- Cool your pup off after a walk around the lake with a yoghurt popsicle or reward them with a ‘puppachino’ made from unsweetened whipped cream and milk foam.
- Feed your kid’s imagination and encourage play while you indulge in our cheese plate, with a frog in a pond (Freddo the frog in a jelly pond) or a mud cup with chocolate soil and sour worms.
- Expect to be surprised and find a new adventure to embark on when you open our menu. The Middle Eastern spiced tomato dish that is Shakshuka eggs is a mix of onion, tomatoes and capsicum with Sukuk sausage, topped with poached eggs and served with a slice of Turkish bread.
- For lunch, explore the flavours of the surrounding ocean with Tasmanian scallops baked with crushed potato, bacon dust sprinkled and served with mint sauce. It will be an experience like no other, and your tastebuds won’t know what hit them.
- Besides regular non-alcoholic drinks and cocktails, you may also enjoy our range of kombucha, juices and Bundaberg ginger beer to perfectly complement your healthy meal at our sunny restaurant in Launceston.
What People are Saying
“Fresh and delicious food ”
“Great selection and options”
In the Spotlight
Our News And Events
About us: Established in 2020, Apricus Launceston is a family-friendly breakfast and lunch destination just five minutes from the city centre. We pride ourselves in showcasing Tasmanian produce including local beer, wine, and spirits. A lush estate with picturesque...
Hours of Operation
MON – TUE
WED – FRI
8:30am – 4:00pm
SAT – SUN
8:00am – 4:00pm
Contact us today
We love hearing from you