We cater for both weddings and functions. Download our compendiums below for more information
Launceston Wedding Venue
The Launceston Wedding Venue That Delights Your Senses
Apricus Launceston is proud to offer you the perfect location for your Launceston wedding venue. Since we opened our doors in 2020, we have worked hard to create and maintain a warm and inviting space for you and your guests to create special memories that will last a lifetime.
Take Advantage of What We Have to Offer at Our Wedding Venue in Launceston
Whether you’d like a sit-down meal for your family and friends to enjoy, a more relaxed cocktail-style set-up, or even an outdoor dining experience – we’ll exceed your expectations. You’ll find it hard to believe that we’re located just five minutes from the city centre when you arrive at our lush estate with lake views.
- Our venue hire fees include exclusive use of our property for you and your guests until 11:30 pm. The starting time of this exclusive use will vary, depending on which venue hire option you choose.
- We can comfortably accommodate 80 seated guests in our indoor dining space or the roofed al fresco, or 120 guests for a less formal cocktail arrangement.
- The photo opportunities are endless, but your guests can enjoy our canapés and local beers, wines, and spirits while you capture moments from your special day to look back on.
- We offer a basic theming package in black and white, including tables dressed with tablecloths, runners, and candles. You may prefer something more specific or specialised, in which case we will provide contact details for our preferred external source.
Our Wedding Venues Launceston Menu Selection Has Something for Everyone
It is notoriously difficult to please all your guests regarding their dietary requirements and preferences, but we have worked hard to cover all bases.
- Our canapés include options such as blinis, bruschetta, and savoury tarts, as well as scallops, prawns, or beef croutons. You may also decide on a grazing table or a selection of our platters.
- For plated meals, you can select from two different options and choose to serve your guests either two courses – an entrée and main or main and dessert – or three courses. We use local and seasonal produce as much as possible to showcase the incredible range and quality that we have right on our doorstep.
- When it comes to drinks, you can choose from a beverage tab, which will be charged on consumption, or a cash/EFTPOS bar.
Why We Stand Out from Other Launceston Wedding Venues
We want you to feel at home when you visit, and our menus and venue have all been designed with this in mind. Our restaurant has a relaxed atmosphere and natural light, thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows. Our ethos includes serving locally produced, seasonal food and drinks. There may be other wedding venues in Launceston, but certainly none as unique and enchanting as ours.
Please do get in touch with us if you’d like to discuss your wedding plans in greater detail – we look forward to working closely with you to turn your dream wedding into the best day of your lives.
Hours of Operation
WED 8:30am – 4pm
THUR 8:30am – 4pm
FRI 8:30am – 10pm
SAT 8:30am – 10pm
SUN 8:30am – 4pm
Contact us today
We love hearing from you